Welcome to V/Line Guilt Trips
A Guilt Trip is a trip someone makes when they haven’t made the effort to visit their friends or family often enough. Here, V/Line can help you create, send and even book a Guilt Trip ticket to bring someone home or book your own Guilt Trip ticket to visit someone you haven’t seen in a while.
Now you can choose to send the message and buy a Guilt Trip ticket so they can’t get out of it. Or just send the message and hope they feel so guilty they come and visit.
Go On A Guilt Trip
You're one step closer to seeing that special someone you haven't visited in a while.
If you know anyone else who could use a Guilt Trip, click the button below.
Send Them A Guilt Trip
Your message has been sent
Congratulations on using the power of guilt to get a well-deserved visit from your friend or family member. May their future visits be frequent and non-financially motivated.
Use of this website is subject to the following:
Unless otherwise indicated copyright in the material contained on this site belongs to V/Line. Apart from fair dealing as permitted under copyright law, no part may be reproduced or otherwise used for any commercial purpose without the express written consent of V/Line.
Publication of material on this site does not create any license for other people to use in any way the trade marks, logo and visual identity of V/Line.
Although every effort is made to provide you with useful information, all things are subject to constant - and sometimes sudden - change. For that reason you should not assume that any information on this site is accurate, complete or up to date. If you want to make sure you have the latest and most accurate information then you should contact us directly.
It follows that V/Line cannot accept liability for any form of loss or damage that might result from anyone relying on information contained on this site.
V/Line has no control over – and accepts no responsibility for – the suitability, completeness or accuracy of any material contained on any other website which is linked to or from this website. V/Line does not endorse any product or service that might be offered on any linked site.
General policy statement
- V/Line Pty Ltd (V/Line) is committed to protecting the privacy of our customers. V/Line is bound by the Information Privacy Principles contained in the Information Privacy Act 2000 (Victoria) and the Health Privacy Principles contained in the Health Records Act 2001 (Victoria) (the Privacy Laws).
- V/Line will, from time to time, collect and use personal information. The types of personal information collected and the purposes for which that personal information will be used will depend on the circumstances. For example, V/Line may collect personal information from you when you:
- book tickets;
- register to receive service updates or special offers;
- provide feedback or make enquiries;
- enter competitions; or
- inform us of any special assistance you require.
- V/Line will not disclose your personal information to third parties except.
- to third parties appointed by V/Line which assist V/Line to perform services (in which case V/Line requires these contractors to keep that personal information confidential and not to use or disclose it for any purpose other than the purpose of performing those services).
- to Public Transport Victoria (PTV) or its nominees to use in connection with the PTV's functions related to passenger transport;
- in exceptional circumstances, V/Line may be required or authorised by law to disclose personal information, for example to law enforcement authorities or to prevent a serious threat to public safety; or
- otherwise with your consent.
- V/Line will take all reasonable steps to protect all personal information held by it from misuse and loss and from unauthorised access, modification and disclosure.
- Any person may seek access to personal information which V/Line holds about that person and we will provide access to that information in accordance with the Privacy Laws. V/Line will also provide the individual with the opportunity to correct any of that information which the person believes is not accurate or correct. There are certain exemptions which may apply to the provision of that information. We may require that the person requesting access provide suitable identification and we may charge an administration fee for granting access to information. Requests for access personal information held by V/Line should be addressed to V/Line by email to firstname.lastname@example.org or mail to Level 23, 570 Bourke Street, Melbourne, VIC 3000.
V/Line Pty Ltd ACN 087 425 269 provides transport services to regional Victoria. The purposes for which V/Line is collecting your personal information may include:
- considering customer service feedback you have provided to V/Line
- managing a health or safety incident
- managing a security incident
- improving our approach to health, safety or security matters
- processing your booking
- providing you with service updates.
Your information will only be used for the purpose for which it was collected or for other purposes required or permitted by law.
We may disclose the information to third parties for the purpose for which it was collected, or as otherwise required or permitted by law. For example, if we collect your personal information in relation to a health, safety or security incident then we may provide the information to:
- relevant government agencies, e.g. Transport Safety Victoria or WorkSafe Victoria;
- any emergency services operator;
- V/Line's consultants and professional advisers;
- V/Line's insurers and insurance brokers;
- the office of the Public Transport Ombudsman;
- any court, tribunal, arbitrator, mediator or other dispute resolution entity; and
- your family members, friends or legal guardians (for example, if required in the case of an emergency).
We may also disclose the information to PTV or its nominee, if required by PTV, to use in connection with PTV's functions related to passenger transport.
If you wish to seek access to information V/Line holds about you, please email us at email@example.com.
Some specific points about our website
- When you visit our website we use systems which record basic information such as your server address, domain name, what pages you have visited, browser type and version. This information will not be used to identify you personally.
- The purpose of collecting this information is to enable statistical analysis of the usage of our site and to enable V/Line to provide a better service to those who use the website.
- A "cookie" may be placed in the browser files of your computer. These can be used to track use of our site (e.g. so we know to serve you specific line delays, bases on preferences you have set). This does not identify you personally nor are we able to access any files on your computer.
- V/Line links to other (external) websites. If you use these links please note third parties operate these sites. V/Line is not responsible for the content of any external website. V/Line's policies and procedures do not apply to third party websites.
If you have any questions or concerns about V/Line's collection, use or disclosure of personal information, contact V/Line:
email: firstname.lastname@example.org or write to us:
Level 23, 570 Bourke Street
Melbourne VIC 3000